AUDI & VW CAR BATTERY REPLACEMENT
Common Electrical Problems
Audi and Volkswagen vehicles are among the most reliable and desirable performance cars on the road today. Their drivers typically have few complaints. But even these incredible vehicles can develop electrical problems over time. Electrical issues that may occur commonly begin with the starter, alternator, battery, fuses and wiring. Here’s the most common issues for Audi:
- Stuck brake lights – a unique problem of Audis
- Center Control liquid damage – some Audi Multi Media Interface (MMI) units are located under the cupholders and liquid can seep into the controls and damage the center control
- Car battery failure – some Audis do not have circuit protection, so changes should be done by a professional to alleviate future battery-related problems
- Display screen failure – LCD screens may have areas that fail and then the entire LCD unit will need to be replaced
- Power window motor burn-out – a common problem for the driver’s side window
- Cooling & heating system failure
- Air bag issues, inability to adjust seats and steering
- Ignition failure – failing spark plugs or coil
- Xenon headlights not working
- Check engine light on
- EPC light on
- Transmission warning light on
- Steering warning light on
- Navigation failure
- Alternator failure
Pay Less Than Dealership Prices!
As a trusted and reputable German automotive repair shop, owner Brian May is certified at the highest possible level known as “Master Guild.” Enjoy the experience of communicating directly and personally with Brian, along with receiving the highest quality of workmanship. AND get fair and affordable pricing, at less than dealership prices!
Contact Brian in Agoura Hills, CA at (818) 889-1245 or Click to email here.
Fantastic Customer Reviews
“Brian is awesome. He was so helpful. It was a bit chaotic that day as a critter ate some wires and the car was dead overnight. After our usual mechanic was not available, I took a chance. Saw great reviews and he is a VW expert so we had roadside service take the car there. So glad we did. Treated us with respect and was very accommodating. He got the car up and running and while it was there we had a regular maintenance done. Highly recommend him.”
– KffFam, CA / 5 Stars Google My Business
“He took care of my check engine light really quickly and ordered parts for me as well. He found a couple lights that were out and had extra lights on hand so he installed them with no charge. Brian is a great mechanic and overall person. I’ll definitely be going back!”
– Cambron L., CA / 5 Stars Google My Business
We serve the following greater Los Angeles County cities: Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Malibu and Westlake Village.