AUDI & VW TRANSMISSION REPAIR IN AGOURA HILLS, CA
We serve Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Calabasas, Malibu and greater Los Angeles and Ventura County. Call Brian today at: (818) 889-1245
Common Audi Transmission Problems
Audi and Volkswagen transmissions present similar issues. The most common transmission problems for Audi are:
- Trouble shifting gears
- Slipping Transmission – when an automatic transmission is put in drive and the engine races
- Grinding or rattling noise – which may stop once the transmission is warmed up
- Loss of reverse gear – a common problem for Audi A4 CVT
- Loss of gearshifts – stuck in one gear
- Low fluid levels – shifting slower or slipping. There could be a leak
- Noisy transmission – it can indicate that parts are not contacting each other correctly
- Check engine light comes on – could potentially be a transmission issue
“Master Guild” Level Mechanic
As a trusted and reputable Audi / VW repair shop, owner Brian May is certified at the highest possible level known as “Master Guild.” This is why he receives so many 5 star reviews! You’ll enjoy the experience of communicating directly with Brian, along with receiving the finest quality of workmanship.
Contact Brian in Agoura Hills, CA at (818) 889-1245 or Click to email here.
Fantastic Customer Reviews
“Amazing service at an affordable price! He was fast and much better than the dealership. I’m a life long customer now !”
– Gehrin O., Thousand Oaks / 5 Stars Yelp
“I was referred by a friend to take my Audi to Brian at Four Rings Performance and so glad I did. He was so friendly, professional, honest, and his pricing was great! I trust him with my car and he’s goes above and beyond to take care of everything. 100% highly recommend!”
– Chris L., Los Angeles, CA / 5 Stars Yelp
“Great Service. Great guy, so accommodating.”
— Stuart M., Southern California / 5 Stars Google My Biz
We serve the following greater Los Angeles County cities: Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Malibu and Westlake Village.